Make your life easier

Make your life easier
Get book for lonely moments, be inspiration, have translation services

Zaista legalno

PaidVerts

zarada

petak, 6. studenoga 2015.

Why we change our look often

I become aware that people now days change their look to often. Like simple viewer I have opinion on that and I want to sere with you.
Why is that?
I think that it is wish for something new. It is our constant search. That some straight in us to give us opportunity to change something.
The issue is how we see beauty. Is everything that we made to our self  beautiful?
In my opinion that it is art and our wish to be creative and our creativity?

That view of art expression, we can see in artiest which their souls simple burn in wish not  to be bored.












For example take a look a Lady Gaga.

Her tool for expression is her body.






  

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar