Make your life easier

Make your life easier
Get book for lonely moments, be inspiration, have translation services

Zaista legalno

PaidVerts

zarada

nedjelja, 5. lipnja 2016.

How we can recognize a scam website


I have already experience with this. And I listen a lot of stuff like: the scam website use high value ads to engross great number of people or they ask for very personal things like ID number.
But in the time they become much more clever. And they realize that they do not need to do that any more and to be greedy that much.
In the time I become experience also so I conclude that the scammers left out a signature.
Like the color when they make these website. You know when we think on scammers it must not be a lot of scammers, although they exist, it could be one particular scammer. And he like all we likes same things and he uses them.
Imagine how much spends his time to create that his scam website in front of computer. His concentration fells of course like all of us.
Second thing people read the term of use.
One time I wanted to register in some earning website but when I entered in Terms of use link there is nothing. I do not know is it a scam or not but it happens.
With this I wanted to awarn you. Guys pay attention. And to tell you my experience and conclusion.
Please write yours in comments.

Nema komentara:

Objavi komentar